How we collect information
We will collect information from you if you:
- register to use our website; this will include your name, address, email address and telephone number. We may ask you to provide additional information about your business and preferences on a voluntary basis;
- place an order for products or services on our website, this will include your name (including business name), address, contact details (including telephone number and email address) and your payment details;
- complete online forms (including callback requests), take part in surveys, write posts on any message boards, post any blogs, enter any competitions or prize draws, download information such as white papers or other publications, or participate in any other interactive areas that appear on our website or which we offer to you from time to time
- provide your contact details to us when registering to use or accessing any product or service we provide (including any Apps we may offer);
- contact us offline for example by telephone, fax, email or post;
- visit or browse our website, this will include information about your website visit or use of our products or services using cookies or similar technologies (as described in the section below).
What we use your information for
Sharing your information
- We may share your information with:
- our suppliers, business partners, and group companies from time to time so they can provide you with any information, products or services that you have requested. We may also share your information with our business partners for marketing purposes as described in paragraph 3 below.
- with third party businesses with whom we are collaborating to provide a service to you so that this service can be provided. For example, if you apply for My Dream House Services we will share relevant information about you to our account service provider. That third party may also wish to use your information for other purposes and that third party should inform you of those purposes. We, therefore, encourage you to read any third party´s privacy policies.
- third parties which supply services to us or which process information on our behalf (for example, payment providers and website hosts where relevant). These third parties may have incidental access to your information, but we will ensure that they keep your information secure and do not use it for their own purposes.
- another organization if we sell or buy (or negotiate to sell or buy) any business or assets.
- another organization to whom we transfer our agreement with you.
- with our funders or potential funders, such as our bank and with our professional advisers who have a reasonable need to see it.
We may pass collective information about the use of our website or our products or services to third parties but this will not include information that can be used to identify you. We will disclose your information if we are required to by law. We may disclose your information to enforcement authorities if they ask us to, or to a third party in the context of actual or threatened legal proceedings, provided we can do so without breaching data protection laws.